Sunday, October 15, 2006

Today I make history....

.... tomorrow i take over the world!!!

Ok slight exaggeration there, maybe I won't
actually be taking over the world, but today I have made history - kind of! My very first blog! How excited am I!

Decided to start BLOGGING after reading DoGGa's blog and all those links of his site. Thought if Morning Glory (my nickname for DoGGa for a certain reason) can do it - so can I goddanmit! So welcome to my world which will now be out there in cyber space for you all to peruse if you so desire! Please call back occasionally to see what's going on and catch up with you!!

That's all for now folks.


2 Comments:

At 9:34 AM, Blogger Phil said...

Ooh, has the boy wonder turned on his comments yet?

If ol' morning glory here can do it, then so can ol' patch bitch here! :0)

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger Phil said...

Yay, he has!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home